Applied Multilayers LLC provides customized, reliable depositions systems for optical, engineering, decorative, photovoltaic and semiconductor applications.
Our RF plasma deposition systems with MOCVD precursor delivery and low frequency injection options provide flexibility for process implementation onto flat and non-conformal geometries for a wide variety of processes. System configurations are available with various electrode diameters to suit R & D or production. Turn-key processes are optionally available.
- Retrofittable electrodes
- Electrodes adjustable 100mm to 250mm
- Heated electrode option
- Adjustable separation
MOCVD & GAS DELIVERY
- Multiple gas delivery system
- Toxic/ pyrophoric gas use
- MOCVD Precursor Option
- Multiple bubbler capability
- Low maintenance
- High uniformity gas shower
- Automated PLC/PC system
- Automatic pressure control
- User friendly interface
- Data logging
- Dry, turbo, toxic/ pyrophoric gas compatible
- Wide process pressure range: 10-6 to 10-2 mbar
EASE OF ACCESS
- Easy access to top and bottom electrodes
- Safe configuration for toxic/pyrophoric gas use
- Full safety interlocked
- Easy access for cleaning
- Control over stoichiometry via process conditions. Heated option to 500°C with proprietary thermodynamic design to ensure substrate at temperature. Electrode separation adjustable from 100 to 250mm.
- Offers a wide range of material deposition, including: SiOx, SiNx, SiOxNy, Si3N5, SiC, a-Si:H, SiO2, Ta2O5, TiO2.
- Diamond-Like-Carbon, fully compliant with wide range of industry standard environmental and durability tests.
- Phosphide based coatings.
- Self-cleaning features.